Addiction recovery is a process that allows an individual to change their thinking and behavior. Recovering from the negative thoughts that led to addiction can make a huge difference in your life. Luxury rehab provides the tools and inspiration to make these changes in your daily life.
You must realize that addiction has no socioeconomic borders. Its destructive effects can affect people of all income levels. While the factors and stressors that contribute to substance abuse disorders may be different in each community, the path to addiction is almost universal.
Hathaway Recovery is a luxurious rehab facility in Claremont, California, offering recovery from all substances. Clients are treated in luxury accommodations that provide comfort and support to help them overcome their addiction.
WHAT TO EXPECT
It is easy to picture drug rehabilitation as a place where you are served bland food and have uninspiring therapists. However, the recovery industry is becoming more responsive to clients who want a positive and enriching experience.
Luxury rehab programs offer premium services and amenities that can make the experience both life-saving and satisfying.
Luxury rehabs include such amenities as:
- Private rooms
- Premium Linens
- Couples Rehab
- Holistic Therapies such as Yoga and Massage
- Executive Accommodations
- Recreational Therapy
- Adjunct Therapies such as neurofeedback or acupuncture
The most desirable locations for luxury treatment centers include mountain resorts, beaches, and lakeside retreats.
The treatment experience can be enhanced by being in beautiful settings. These luxury addiction treatment centers take advantage of natural beauty, promoting healing and nourishing the soul.
You are likely to be looking for the best rehab environment. Luxury rehabs offer private drug treatment at the highest level with luxurious appointments comparable to high-end resorts. In addition, luxury rehabs are more sensitive to individual preferences and needs because of the intimate setting and higher level of personalized care.
LUXURY REHABS WORK FOR ADDICTION TREATMENT
Best rehab centers make long-term treatment more enjoyable and comfortable. Clients will feel valued and satisfied when they are included in the treatment process. Participation and client engagement in drug rehab treatment is a sign of success.
The luxury drug rehab center has the most effective treatment methods in private facilities, has skilled staff, treats clients with compassion, and respects them all. These elements make a program successful, not the number of sheets.
It is essential to understand the features you should look for when researching private drug rehabilitation. In addition, it is crucial to find the right rehab match to achieve a successful outcome. Finally, it is essential to consider the program’s guiding philosophy when making your rehab choice.
Realizing You Need Addiction Treatment
It can be challenging to recognize that someone is suffering from substance abuse. Some people can function very well while suffering from an addiction. This is surprising to even their self-esteem. They can continue to run their businesses as usual. Others may see their lives fall apart, each one adding on like a snowball.
However, there are specific indicators that substance abuse has become problematic. These are the most common signs that substance abuse is becoming difficult. Addiction follows a predictable path.
- Continue to use the substance, despite its detrimental effects on your career, health, relationships, and other areas of your life
- Frequent cravings
- Performance decline in academic or work performance
- Higher tolerance to the effects of the substance leads to increased consumption
- Neglecting work or family obligations
- Lying about the amount of consumption or hiding the substance at work or home
- Social withdrawal
- High-risk behaviors include driving under the influence, using drugs at work or with children, and engaging in unsafe sex.
- Even though you try, you are unable to stop.
- Spending more time getting the substance, using it, and recovering from its effects.
- When a substance is withheld, withdrawal symptoms may occur
You should heed these warning signs, and professional assistance sought.
Luxury drug rehab & alcohol treatment centers are typically smaller and more intimate venues.
The best drug rehabilitation centers offer private rehabilitation with the best amenities, such as organic food, holistic spa-type services, and recreational perks like golf, surfing, or day trips. However, the trappings don’t matter if the treatment program isn’t the highest quality. Hathaway Recovery offers a complete treatment program that includes the following proven elements:
Detox refers to the initial phase of the recovery process. The substance is removed from the body within days in a controlled environment. The monitored detox will monitor withdrawal symptoms during detoxification.
Training personnel to help manage symptoms and provide emotional support can prevent emergencies. It will also help to ensure that the individual moves on to active treatment. A monitored detox is a prerequisite to entering the treatment phase.
These psychotherapy modalities have been scientifically quantified and clinically tested. These therapies help individuals change their habits of thought and behavior. These adjustments are necessary to help manage cravings and triggers during recovery. These evidence-based therapies include:
Cognitive behavior therapy (CBT)
CBT assists clients in identifying dysfunctional and irrational thoughts or behaviors that arise as a result of an external trigger or situation. The CBT therapist helps clients identify and replace destructive reactions to stimuli by guiding them to develop healthy thinking patterns and behavior.
Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
DBT, a cousin of CBT, has four components: skills coaching, individual therapy, and phone coaching. It also offers therapist consultation. DBT helps patients with dual diagnoses who suffer from a mental disorder learn life skills and manage cravings.
Contingency management (CM)
To encourage sustainable addiction recovery, CM uses a reward system. Clients who meet their benchmarks or goals receive a tangible reward, enabling them to work towards their recovery goals.
Motivational enhancement therapy (MET)
Motivational enhancement therapy (MET) uses motivational interviewing principles to help clients stay sober and create an action plan. MET is especially effective for those who are dependent on alcohol or marijuana.
Group therapy is an excellent example of this power. Sharing personal stories, triumphs, and challenges can be a great way to help others. In addition, these sessions foster mutual support in the rehabilitation environment by allowing peer-to-peer bonding.
The flow of the discussion is controlled by licensed therapists and clinicians who propose topics relevant to addiction recovery. The therapist can also help individuals learn conflict resolution and communication skills in group sessions.
Family members can be affected by the harmful effects of addiction at home. All family members need to support their loved ones in recovery by working together to establish a healthy relationship. Family-focused therapy sessions offer opportunities to heal hurt feelings, resentment, and anger that have resulted in an individual’s addiction.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Many people with a substance abuse disorder also have co-occurring mental illnesses such as depression, anxiety, or bipolar disorder. The rehab facility you choose should have staff who can manage co-occurring conditions. The mental health problem must be addressed to achieve a full recovery.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT).
MAT can help people transition from addiction to recovery using drugs like buprenorphine, methadone, or naltrexone. Many people will find MAT beneficial in their treatment plans. However, you should monitor the drug intake and use after rehabilitation as they can also be misused. In addition, the prescribing of MAT should be done in conjunction with ongoing psychotherapy.
It can help deter relapse by educating individuals about the origins of addiction. The luxury rehab program will offer classes that teach neurological aspects and psychosocial education. This focuses on new coping skills. Clients are also coached to create a personal relapse prevention strategy with specific, actionable steps to prevent a relapse.
Many rehab programs incorporate recovery community meetings such as AA, NA, SMART Recovery, or NA Twelve Step groups. Individuals in recovery need to feel that they can rely on others for guidance and support, particularly in their early months. Therefore, clients should attend several meetings before deciding which recovery meeting is proper for them.
Luxurious drug treatment rehab provides complementary activities that increase relaxation and decrease anxiety.
- Yoga. Yoga combines spiritual and physical activities such as postures, positions, and movements to calm the mind and tone the muscles.
- Breathwork. Deep breathing is a quick and easy way to reduce anxiety. Slowly inhale to a count of 5 and hold it for 5 minutes. Next, slowly exhale through your mouth to a count of 5. Repeat this five times.
- Massage. Massage therapy promotes deep relaxation and helps to remove toxins from muscles and soft tissues.
- Acupuncture. Acupuncture, an ancient Chinese tradition, uses tiny needles to strategically insert into specific body parts. This region is used to treat addiction. Five points on the ear are usually targeted.
- Meditation. Meditation or prayer can help calm the mind and bring you peace of mind. Mindfulness is one of the most popular forms of meditation. Mindfulness is a technique that trains the mind to forget distracting thoughts and instead to be present in the moment.
- Aromatherapy. Essential oils are powerful in healing and can help with addiction recovery. In addition, aromatherapy can induce relaxation and decrease stress using oils like rose, chamomile, and ylang-ylang.
- Art therapy. Art therapy is an alternative to psychotherapy, which focuses on the client and therapist’s conversation. Individuals who feel uncomfortable speaking their thoughts verbally can find art therapy very helpful.
- Recreation. Rehabilitation must balance therapy with rest. Rehab programs must include some form of recreation to offer both physical and mental exercise and diversion. Luxury rehab programs can consist of outdoor activities such as hiking, golf, or water sports.
CONTACT OUR LUXURY RETAIL TODAY
Hathaway Recovery offers a drug addiction treatment with beautiful surroundings, attentive staff, and knowledgeable professionals. We can accept many insurances and work with your insurer to determine what services you can receive. To find out if luxury rehab in California is right for you, call us at (909) 971-3333 or contact us via our website.